Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monday

Today was a day off from training.  Slept like a baby last night knowing there was now specific time to get up.

The day started this morning with a lovely massage at dawn...for Melissa that is, not for me. 

Then went in the hottub on our deck to loosen up and stretch.  Next up on our leisurely morning was a fantastic breakfast at the Coffee Shack overlooking the ocean before heading to a great snorkeling spot and drive around the area.




This evening we went into Kona to watch the sunset and dinner and Dave (friend from work) came into town.  We enjoyed a couple drinks and some hula dancers before coming back here tonight. 

I've really enjoyed my new toy Melissa got me for my birthday--it's a new camera with a lot of fun different settings.  Hope you enjoy some of its products.




No comments:

Post a Comment